Internet Stalking & Harassment
A successful case investigation is one where an ongoing incident was stopped, with a timely minimization of financial and reputational damage, or one quickly and comprehensively documented with electronic evidence. At the conclusion of all activities, the client is presented with the following:
- evidence collected and stored in accordance with the applicable laws;
- complete sworn affidavit;
- evidence exhibits for law enforcement or attorney;
- technical and strategic consulting with law enforcement or attorneys
- strategic contact with Law Enforcement Agencies as applicable
The goal of a successful investigation is to identify enough electronic and hard evidence to provide law enforcement or an attorney an investigative package that is already done for them. All they have to do is to issue warrants or subpoenas to follow up the evidence provided them.