With our experience dealing with over 300 cyber requests per month, across all 50 states, UK, & Canada, we can help you resolve your situation while taking every step to try & avoid litigation.
The below is our Stop & Remove Service For Internet Defamation
AGREEMENT FOR SERVICES WITH CYBER INVESTIGATION SERVICES, LLC, LICENSE A1000310
CLIENT(S): Person Or Company Paying Via Paypal Button Below
AGENCY: Cyber Investigation Services, LLC
SERVICES: Cyber Investigation Services, LLC agrees to perform the following services for the CLIENT.
1) AGENCY will perform initial investigation to develop evidence necessary for litigation: our intent is to NOT have the CLIENT litigate but we have found that by gathering this evidence, it is the best way to convince antagonist to stop their activities and remove material if applicable.
3) AGENCY will send certified Investigation Notice to Antagonist. This is a custom designed notice designed to make them aware that they are primary suspect in this investigation and that litigation techniques, if needed, will very likely uncover true antagonist. This will be delivered via 2nd day delivery.
4) AGENCY will attempt to contact Antagonist by phone to insure that they understand that there is very high probability that the antagonist will be caught if this goes to litigation.
5) AGENCY will advice CLIENT of all responses & outcomes so that decisions can be appropriately made.
The fee for this service is a flat fee of Eight Hundred Seventy Five Dollars ($875.00) and is due at the time this contract is signed. If CLIENT does not get desired outcome and chooses to litigate using our litigation support services, we will credit this full amount towards those fees.
- Client understands that as part of our investigation, data from third party sources may be used and this data or information, may or may not be accurate. AGENCY cannot be held liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies contained in public record information or private databases accessed.
- CLIENT acknowledges that any interference in this effort by CLIENT or by CLIENT’s friends, relatives, agents, or employees will jeopardize the ability of AGENCY to provide the services promised under this agreement.
- AGENCY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE RESULTS OF THIS INVESTIGATION. CLIENT IS PAYING SOLEY FOR THE TIME AND EXPERTISE EXPENDED BY THE AGENCY.
- The CLIENT affirms the information requested and/or learned during the investigation is not to be used for harassment, stalking, intimidation, threatening or any other illegal purpose(s).
- CLIENT understands that this effort is doing every thing possible to avoid litigation however, after the AGENCY’s best effort, they may not obtain any other additional information about the antagonist and they may not stop. In this case, the CLIENT will have few options other than litigation. Assuming the CLIENT uses the AGENCY’S litigation support services for this litigation, then AGENCY will credit client with entire FEE in this agreement towards the cost of those services. Note, however, that no refunds of the FEE can be given since AGENCY will have already expended resources and man hours toward this effort.
In the event a dispute shall arise between the parties to this agreement it is hereby agreed that the dispute shall be referred to an arbitrator in Hillsborough County or alternate service by agreement of the parties for arbitration in accordance with the applicable United States Arbitration and Mediation Rules of Arbitration. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and legally binding and judgment may be entered thereon.
AGENCY will keep findings strictly confidential and will not disseminate or release any findings to third parties unless authorized IN WRITING by the CLIENT, or court ordered.
The entire Agreement of both parties is expressed in this document and no verbal understandings, agreements or other documents shall alter, modify or change the terms of this contract.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. CLIENT hereby agrees that, in the event of any litigation regarding this agreement, that jurisdiction and venue shall be in Hillsborough County, Florida. In the event of litigation relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, the non-prevailing party shall reimburse the prevailing party for all reasonable attorney fees and costs resulting therefrom.
BY PURCHASING THIS SERVICE VIA THE BUTTON BELOW, YOU ARE ELECTRONICALLY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT.
YOUR CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED SECURELY VIA THIS PAYPAL BUTTON