Cyber crime is growing exponentially and many of today’s biggest criminal and civil cases involve the internet, computers and mobile technology. The difference between a successful case or not often comes down to how effective you are at finding technical evidence and then being able to explain that evidence to a judge or a jury in a manner that they can understand. Unfortunately, most lawyers are not internet, computer and technology experts and don’t have the benefit of having a cyber team at their disposal.
At Cyber Investigation Services we have literally reviewed thousands of cases that involve the internet, websites, emails, computers, cell phones, routers, spyware, keyloggers, unlawful intrusions and data breaches, competitor on competitor attacks, extortion, fraudulent transactions, copyright and trademark infringements all while people are gaining more advanced means of hiding their identities from traditional subpoena and legal approaches.
We Can Broaden Your Firms Reach
Your firm may only see one internet or electronic case a year or you may see hundreds. However because of our broad experience we have been able to help attorneys land and win cases due to our understanding of the technical, investigative and legal strategies that can be used in pursuing cyber related cases.
1. Land more internet and technology related cases and grow their bottom line.
2. Find the forensic and hard evidence needed to win your case.
3. Identify additional avenues of obtaining critical evidence that most attorneys overlook.
4. With ongoing technical, forensic, investigative and strategic support throughout the case.
5. Increase Damages Obtained Due To Our experience in assessing damages caused by the action.
6. Provide expert testimony to help win your case in court or by settlement.
We Work As An Extension Of Your Staff
As a Cyber Investigation group we have successfully helped hundreds of attorneys develop the evidence they need, guide them through the various technical and legal options, and helped them solve the case for their client. Because of the teamwork approach that we take, attorneys tell us that it is great to have someone to work with that they can trust and rely upon with their clients.
TYPES OF CASES WE HAVE HANDLED
1. Internet Stalking & Harassment
2. Trademark Infringement
3. Copyright Infringement
4. Business Interference and Interruption
5. Intrusion by Seclusion
6. Invasion of Privacy
7. Employee Theft
8. Internet Fraud
11. Data and Intellectual Property Breach
12. Internet Defamation
13. Sexual Predator/KP
14. Divorce Settlements
15. Child Custody Disputes