1Our staff has now been sent your information.
2Next, you will then receive an email from us with questions about your case, a price estimate or a phone call. You will typically get this email within a couple of hours if during regular office hours Eastern time. Please understand that your case is not evaluated by a “sales” staff but by true professionals so sometimes we simply get busy and will take a little longer. If your case is more involved or we need more details, then we are more likely to call you since there is no “one size fits all” solution to real issues.
3Once we come to agreement on approach, price, etc., then we would send you an agreement for services to begin work. Note, we do not charge for initial consultations but likewise, we do not take initial consultations that we do not believe are serious clients. With the huge volume of requests that we get, we reserve our time for those clients that we believe we can truly help with our professional services.
At this point, you may not know a lot about us and are probably wondering if we can really help because every where else you have turned seems unable to assist you.
Here is a few highlights:
- Licensed PI Agency #A1000310
- Support clients in all 50 states + Canada + UK + many other global locations
- Work extensively with lawyers, businesses, & individuals
- Primary work is in defamation and reputational attacks, stalking, hacking investigations, intrusions, network and web security
- Can point you to legal counsel if needed or can work with your attorney if needed
- Deal with hidden attackers daily
- Full Service – We help resolve your problem, not just do piece of it
- Support many, many clients going to litigation or defending litigation with our litigation support services
- Deal with hundreds of requests/month so we have probably seen your issues many,many times.
FAQ – QUESTIONS YOU PROBABLY HAVE
After working with so many clients on their hacking and cyber issues, we have a pretty good idea of many of the questions you may have at this stage. Below is a list of the most common.
Almost everybody that uses our services starts their conversation with “I’m not sure if you have every seen something like this….”. Because of the large volume of people that we interact with to solve their issues, we can pretty much assure you that we have probably seen your issue many times just over the last month.
While we understand that these kind of events are very emotionally difficult to deal with for you, we take a very professional approach to solving the problem including:
- Understanding Key Facts & Actionable Items
- Develop Fastest Approach to Solve Issue
- If Possible, Offer Fixed Cost Quote (No Cost)
- Implement A Retainer Agreement
- Begin Work
Be prepared however because we attempt to get the facts of your case very quickly in a very no nonsense manner.
Our case success rate is very high (90%+) when a client is clearly being harmed online from a legal standpoint. However, simple solutions may, or may not produce the desired results.
For example in hacking cases, most of time we start with understanding the types of devices you are operating, and why you believe you have been hacked. In our experience from handling hundreds of these cases much of the time the client has experienced some sort of malware or glitch in their computer or phone and actually were not hacked. Most hacking cases fall in these three areas:
1) Email, or Social Media Hacked – In these types of cases the only way to get information about who accessed your account is through utilization of a subpoena or court order. We can assist you and your attorney with this, but it will require a civil case being filed.
2) Phone Hacked – If you have an Android device then it is very easy to hack them, and you may indeed be hacked. If you have a newer Iphone 5 or later, or the newer IPAD’s then we can tell you that your device probably isnt hacked, but your ICloud or ITunes account may be hacked, which requires a subpoena or court order to get that information. Again we can assist you and your attorney in filing the proper technical subpoenas and interpretation of results that you get back.
3. Computer Hacked – If your computer is hacked then it generally falls into one of two types of hacks.
A. Something installed on your device that runs off the hard drive in running processes.
B. Backdoors, Trojans, Spyware and Keyloggers that NEVER touch the hard drive but runs in RAM.
In either case we start by installing a wiretap on your computer and monitoring the TCP/UDP traffic of your computer to determine IF and to WHO traffic is being sent out to. Once that is determined then capturing that evidence forensically becomes extremely important to your case.
Can You Really ID Anonymous Hackers?C
Can you guarantee that you will be able to catch my attacker? Short answer is no, however most of the time as long as you have the resources to allow us to utilize our full arsenal of technical, investigative, forensic and legal we stand a good chance of identifying your attacker.
There are sophisticated people and groups who can easily remain hidden regardless of who goes after them: us, FBI, law enforcement, etc. The good news is that for most normal business and clients, it is unlikely they are facing that level of attack or expertise. Often, we can determine the sophistication level of your attacker prior to taking the case.
Many times, we can start working your case 1-2 business days after receipt of your service agreement. Our staff stays extremely busy so it takes us a day or two to work your case into our production system.
How long your case will take to resolve depends on many, many factors. We will be happy to discuss this with you once we understand the details of your cyber issue.